Iss my birfdayyy!!!
I’m not really that big on birthdays. Especially when it’s not a milestone year like 21, 25, 30…. So I’m keeping it pretty lowkey this year.
Although I’m not doing anything big to celebrate today I am so excited about what the next year has in store for me. I didn’t do all that I hoped to in my 26th year but I have learned so many lessons this year and have planted seeds both personally and professionally that I can’t wait to watch grow. Here are some things that made my last year lit af.
- Started a blog (and today is my blog anniversary!)
- I coped with my travel anxieties and went to the Dominican Republic AND Paris!
- I improved my photography and photo editing skills. I still have a long way to go but I edited these photos myself and I don’t think I look orange or yellow lol.
- I paid off my student loans.
- I was featured by Essence TWICE!!! Here and here.
- I became a millionaire… ok this one is not true but I’m putting it out there for my 27th year.
Tank – Just a regular degular cropped beater
Corset – Similar (I actually might buy this again in black 🙂