Welcome to the final quarter of 2017! Over the last few days, I’ve been reflecting on how I’ve spent this year and thinking about what I want to accomplish in the upcoming new year. I mapped out a new set of goals or a to-do list to gear me up for success in 2018. After all, as the saying goes, people with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.
Here’s my to-do list for the final months of the year:
- Spend less time alone at home and more time out with my loved ones.
- Engage more with my existing readers and grow my following.
- Reach out to my far away family and friends more often.
- Get back in boxing class and find another fitness class that I love as much so I can FINALLY get right and tight for summer ’18.
- Start therapy because my anxieties have anxieties.
- Close another student loan account and be one step closer to my goal of $0 by May 2018.
- Purchase a DSLR camera so I capture and share more moments.
- Purge my closet and donate anything I no longer want/need.